Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Spaghetti Factory & Slide Bar

The day after my birthday I met up with some friends for dinner and drinks in Fullerton. Here are some pictures from the Spaghetti Factory...

Me and Tiffany
Jeff, Christy and Janae

With my birthday dessert

After dinner we walked across the parking lot to my favorite bar the Slide Bar...

With Katrina

With Jenny and Gwen

With Janae


With Christy and Tiffany

With Laska...

With Laska and Jenny

With Cara and Jodi

It was a lot of fun but I was sad that Lauren and Casey couldn't make it. They were both sick. Casey likes to get sick on my birthday every year. It's turning into a tradition. lol

2 comments:

  1. It's so funny that you are all wearing black shirts except Katrina pretty much. lol

    I'm so sad I couldn't come. I was dying, no good :(

    By the way, you should sign up for real world... oh wait....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerk! lol Black shirts and jeans were my official birthday party uniform apparently.

    ReplyDelete