Monday, April 5, 2010

Vegas for Work

We went to Vegas for 5 days for the Surfaces Trade Show to show off our sweet tile. Driving to Vegas is always fun, driving to Vegas with my boss and 3 associates from China is even better!

We stopped in Barstow for Starbucks and found this nice hill...




The world's largest thermometer is a must see!

The goal of any work trip to catch someone sleeping. This is Calvin...
I got Matthew to buy us all ice cream
Matthew is actually sleeping in this photo. He can sleep anywhere. And yes, he just happens to be smiling in his sleep!
David and I working hard
Calvin, me, Chris and Johnny
So ready to go home...
Johnny being a "rockstar" at the Hard Rock

2 comments:

  1. you are such a creep taking pictures of people sleeping - I would punch you. That picture of you doing the peace sign is cute, such a nice hill too. lol Good job scoring the ice cream. yay for trade shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm what!?!?! You were in Vegas which is only an hour and a half away from me and you didn't call me? Lame!

    ReplyDelete