Thursday, August 19, 2010

Jake

My cousin Jake came to visit all of his family in California. The last time we saw him I'm pretty sure he was still in diapers so he doesn't really remember his first trip here. He had a very busy schedule but luckily he was able to fit us in for dinner at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney. It turned into a little family reunion with almost everyone there (except for Jenny, Larry and his mom/my cousin Sara.) Neither of us had been there before, but I made sure to comfort him during the rainstorms lol. Jake blew me away when he ordered a giant salmon dinner and then ate every last bite. He then kept going with a Chocolate Volcano for dessert. That kid can eat. I wish he lived closer. We had a great time with him at dinner.


Jake, Max and Nick

Jake striking a pose with his lightsaber and light-up glass

Nick and Me

Mom and Jake

And one more of me and Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment