Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bradley's Yard

I started fixing up the backyard for Bradley. I planted some garden mums and some daisy seeds that I got from my cousin Christina's wedding. I also finally planted one of the plants I bought for Bradley about a year ago. And I, of course, threw down some red wood chips for him. Here are a few photos...
Garden Mums with daisy seeds sprinkled in between
Bradley and his wood chips
Bradley already buried a bone in my flowers. He jumped in the photo when I got too close to his buried treasure. lolBradley and his plant I can't remember the name of. He always looks like a sad neglected dog when I try to take pictures of him. Maybe he's mad at me because I had to put his monthly flea medicine on him today.
Bradley with my plumeria from Stephanie and my e2 garden wall kit from work. It was never sold here in the States but I love it and had to take a sample home anyways.
And of course a Bradley close up :)
**creeper gnomes courtesy of Stephanie**

1 comment:

  1. aahahahah Bradley thought you were going to take his bone. So funny. Looks awesome! Good job!

    ReplyDelete