Thursday, September 10, 2009

OC Fair

Lauren, Casey and I went to the Orange County Fair on bring a children's book day. We got free admission and a free carnival ride. We chose to go on the giant slide because Casey and I get sick on pretty much everything else. It was the scariest thing ever. I guess I am becoming more and more afraid of heights in my old age.


My favorite painting in the art gallery.

This one was pretty cool too. It was bleach on black canvas.


FARMTOWN!!!


We of course had to get a ridiculous dessert. This is Lauren's funnel cake sundae.

My sundae with deep fried oreos.

Casey's sundae with deep fried snickers.

It was a lot of fun. I wound up going 3 times this year but I'm glad its over. There was way too much traffic trying to get to the dog park!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment