Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Studio

Last week, I moved into my new studio apartment. I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do to make it more my own. I have a lot of work to do in the backyard to make it better for Bradley, like laying down some wood chips and planting some plants and flowers. I'd like to buy some new frames to hang pictures on the wall. I'd like to buy an area rug. And I still want that Ibestad bed frame from IKEA even though I don't think it's going to fit. I also have a few things I'm still trying to get rid of on craigslist to make a little more room.

Bradley is slowly adjusting to the new place. He's starting to eat regularly again after I had to entice him with some wet food. I know he misses his spot at the top of the stairs. Now he just sleeps on my bed all day.

And now for the best part of my studio....

... I have saloon doors on my closet!!! WTH?

2 comments:

  1. Saloon doors - LOL awesome! Can't wait to see your new place! Glad Bradley is adjusting too :)

    ReplyDelete