Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Won Ducks Tickets! (Part 2)

Last Thursday was the Ducks vs Canucks game. The Ducks lost 3-0 and I didn't win the season tickets, but I had a great time. There were at least 5 fights. It definitely made up for the UFC Fight Night I missed the night before. lol

Here I am with my winnings and my foam finger... ok ok I didn't buy this one. I just took a picture with it in the gift shop.
The view from the seats... I don't mind being up top for hockey.
My new love... #16 George Parros :)I had so much fun. I can't wait to go to another game!

3 comments:

  1. Sick! That is such a molester picture of that Parros guy! Good thing they LOST - Go Kings! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he has one boxing glove and one hockey glove on! That picture is amazing!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - Ok that's pretty funny - I didn't notice until you pointed that out! LOL

    ReplyDelete