Monday, September 28, 2009

Yes, I'm blogging about my doormat

This post is especially for Lauren...

We're both really excited about Halloween and all of the awesome decorations in stores right now. I went to Target yesterday and was sooo tempted to spend next month's rent on all the cute decorations. But luckily I stopped my self. I won't have a place to decorate if I don't pay rent on time. lol So I only bought one thing...

...a new doormat! I'm going to use it year round so it's not a waste of money. I moved my "Leave" doormat to the backyard. That one is getting old anyways. I can't wait to go back and get a few more things. I love Halloween! :)

1 comment:

  1. OOOoooo... I love it! I want one too. I could totally spend a bazillion dollars on decorations! So Fun!!

    ReplyDelete