Thursday, September 10, 2009

IMMAE 2009

I went to the International Mixed Martial Arts Expo at the LA Convention Center and got some new photos to add to my collection...

Josh Barnett... he put an end to my Fedor stalking.

Todd Duffee... he broke the record for the fastest KO in the UFC the night before in just 7 seconds.

Bas Rutten... he was at the top of my list for must have photos.

Evangelista and Cris Santos aka Mr and Mrs Cyborg
(BTW I just found out they live in my apartment complex! Not very glamorous but still.)

Vladimir Matyushenko... with sweet pit stains.

Jamie Varner.... current WEC Lightweight Champ

Mark Coleman... he's making a comeback. Hopefully he takes out Tito next!

Frankie Lester from TUF

BJ Penn... (KenFlo! KenFlo! KenFlo! hahaha)

Wanderlei Silva and his new face... he was also at the top of my list.

It wasn't as big as years past but I had a lot of fun. I even found this awesome fight gear company just for girls. Check it out here. I can't wait to buy some of their board shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment