Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Won Ducks Tickets!

Since Lauren has been on vacation all week, I have been really really really bored at work. So I went to my old stand by, the Star 98.7 website. This morning there was a contest to trade 40,000 points for a pair of Ducks Tickets. There were only 5 pairs available and I won!!! I'm now entered into a drawing for season tickets as well. Stephanie is mad at me because it's for the Ducks and not the Kings. lol But I'm a sports fan, so winning tickets to any sporting event is pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. This is true...I am mad at you. If you win Ducks season tickets we might have to break up! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at least the Star website is there to entertain you. if you go to the ducks game you can see how cheap and dirty they play. lol

    ReplyDelete